Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Classically Simple--A Branch of the Alexander's Shop

BESTeam Feauture of the Week!


Today I have the special honor of featuring a now more familar group of artists. Not too long ago, I did a feature on Alexander's Design....and this week, by the luck of the draw, I'll be featuring them again. This is all fine and good, because they are a great pair of artists and I by far wasn't able to feature all they do in the first post! ; )

Classically Simple is primarily constructed by Jenny, in this husband wife team, she designs the layouts and demensions of the jewelry peices.

These two really are very talented, putting together fired glass and metal peices. You can learn more about their other shop Alexander's Design here on my blog. Stunning! In this new shop, there were many items that caught my eye. This pearl necklace in particular. I love how it flows!

I see these items accenting a lovely cocktail dress, for a summer wedding, or for prom. Like this beautiful starfish crystal pendant, very different and all your own! The pendant just glows!!




I hope you will visit this couples shop, you can also find out more about what these busy two are up to by going to their website.

Thank you and have a creative day!!

Sugar Pine Boutique


4 comments:

  1. That Cathedral Shine necklace is fantastic!
    Your blog post is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you-you are so very kind to feature us again.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pearl necklace is amazing!! Very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone!! I love this creative couple, they make such great, unique gifts! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails