Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Alexander's Design--Feature Blog


Today I have the pleasure of featuring the Alexander's Design shop created by a husband and wife team. Jenny is the beaded necklace designer and Skip produces wonderful pieces in glass and sterling. These two truly are a crafty couple, not only do they have the Alexander's Design shop, but also Classically Simple and Beadery Destash. And this couple isn't limited to online sales, they also travel to arts and crafts shows and have their impressive works in brick and mortar shops. You can see all they do at their website.

Since today is all about featuring the Alexander's Design shop, I thought I'd give you a little preview.......

Eagle Money Clip I love that this shop has men's accessories too!









Captured Flower Borosilicate Glass Pendant









Chunky Agate Necklace











Come check out this shop and the others!! I know I will be! ; )

Happy creating!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails