Monday, April 5, 2010

The Busy-er We Become, the Harder We Fall

That's what I've learned in the past week anyway. The busy-er being trying to juggle all balls in life, no matter their weight differences in an even and ever faster rotation. Somethings gotta give...well that was me. One full week of being sick and not able to do any of it! HA! Life is full of surprises and potential for laughs. It also presents one with opportunities. Now these opportunities don't always look as such, not until you slow down to look...and what better time than when you are feeling as low as the mud stuck on your shoe? ; )

So I find myself at a cross-roads. It involves work, family time (more or less depending on which road is taken), a knowing of ones self and the chance to expand that knowing. I know I'm not being specific, but there is a place and time...and, I don't really think you want the little details. Just know this is a different sort of time for me and my family....a kind thought sent or prayer would definately be a good and nice thing.

I hope that you and yours are doing well. And while I'm sitting here counting my blessings, making decisions, I hope I've inspired you to do the same.

Have a wonderfully creative day and I'll type to you all soon. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails