Friday, April 9, 2010

Wake Up! Tea Tree Mint Soap, Ready for Your Shower!





This soap will get you going in the morning! Tea Tree Mint is definitely an eye opener. These 3.5 oz, green beauties are made from a combo of our finest oils, lye and purified water. Tea Tree oil and Patchouli essential oil have been added for scent, dried mint herbs for texture and hemp oil makes it this wonderful olive green color. We also added Shea Butter chunks for moisture and lather.

Come check out our super-fine Tea Tree Mint soap at Sugar Pine Boutique, maybe something else will catch your eye there as well....

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I got some soap from my daughter, Amber in Elko. I REALLY need to buy some for my mom but alas..no website. Do I need to call or is there some other way? I just hate the telephone...weird..>I know. LK Squirrel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails