Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Samples--Free Samples!! Ooh Me!! Pick Me!!




Ok, as you can see I'm a little excited. After browsing around the net for new scent ideas for my handcrafted soaps, I stumbled on a great site: Snowdrift Farm. It has everything a soaper could want, plus much, much more.

As I was perusing the site, I found that I could order samples for most of their essential oils. This was HUGE, I can't tell you how many times I've ordered from other sites, thinking I was getting one thing and got something else. And when it comes to e.o.'s, that's no small investment....Anyway all you have to do is send them a list and self-addressed, stamped envelopes and they will give you a sample. I know it's nothing new really, but I'll tell you now that it's tough finding a place that will send out samples if you're not already a larger, established business.

So, you've been warned, prepare to see many more scents in the not-so-far-off future! I'm going to go on a scenting ramage! Mooohahahahaaaa!

Have a wonderfully creative day! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails