Tuesday, February 25, 2014


Spinning Stars Quilt
 
 
 
Here is the quilt that I worked on while pregnant with my second daughter and completed when she was about 8 month old...lol. I truly do love the color and the simplicity of the hand stitching.
 
I received my inspiration for this over at  Anna Maria Horner's site. There you can find the free pdf pattern for this beautiful quilt. I used the Lou Lou Thi fabric from her line, matching anchor embroidery thread and died the backing a muted grey/blue to compliment.
 
I hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I do. Just wanted to update what I've been doing since I've been away from soap. (couldn't handle the scents while pregnant...boo)
 


No looking at these photos, I can tell just how loved this quilt has been. My family has used the dickens out of it. Now, nearly 3 yrs later...needing a repair here and there, it still holds the place of honor on the family room couch. : )

Much love,
spb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails