Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Short of a Christmas Miracle



Yep, in the eyes of my children, yesterday was a wonderful day. I really enjoyed it too, but to them, it was miraculous!! It snowed in our little corner of the world, alot.  Here in Nothern Nevada, it gets cold, but rarely does it snow like it did over the past few days. Lots of hot chocolate with a few peppermints popped in and ginger cream cookies....mmmmm.....2 snow days and lots of playing and sledding in our very near future...what a wonderful gift! ; )


Yesterday wasn't completely a day of play though. A good part of my time was spent whipping my Etsy shop into shape for it's time in the spotlight in the Seller Showcase where I featured a good deal of my soaps. We'll see how that goes. I think it's a nice feature that etsy has, but I feel that you have to do a good deal of 'wading' through for anyone to find this promotion. It's very search word specific and I haven't seemed to be able to control which item will bring 'em in....Have you used this promotion with Etsy? How did it work out for you generating traffic and sales? We'll see how it goes. After today, I'll have a good deal of info to go on for my next promotion endevor......

Have a wonderfully creative day!! ; )






1 comment:

  1. I love that photo of your soap! The pink rose was a great touch! Is it one of your washcloths?Good luck in the Seller Showcase!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails