Sunday, February 7, 2010

Showin' some Etsy Love

Cool lanyard found at Delightfully Designed. This seller has jewelry, custom cards and more...come check it out!! ; )



Beautiful handmade ceramics by Three Moon Babies. This artist doesn't just create ceramics, but also makes awesome polymer clay beads, pendants and much more. ; )



I really love this necklace, (hint, hint!) You can find this one and more at Christie G's Shop.

This is just a small list of wonderful things I've found while conducting Sugar Pine Boutique business, or browsing on Etsy. ; )

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my berry bowl! Love your other picks too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet! I think the berry bowl is adorable!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my pendant! Lovely items that you've featured! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails